Our team has years of experience supporting clients with climate resilience strategy, flood risk mitigation, community resilience planning, energy efficiency programs, and hazard mitigation planning through a range of services from federal policy development to facilitating community-level stakeholder meetings and workshops.
Our services include:
- Energy efficiency program implementation and administration
- Climate change planning and impacts analysis
- Incorporation of climate informed science into existing policies and programs
- Hazard mitigation planning
- Pre- and post- disaster planning
- Flood risk mapping, assessment, and planning