As experts in the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other environmental laws and requirements, we support decision-making for our clients throughout environmental planning and compliance processes. Since our founding in 2001, the Clark Group has utilized our expertise to develop environmental assessments, environmental impact statements, NEPA guidance documents, and NEPA trainings to support environmental compliance for government agencies, Tribes, private developers, and federal grant applicants. As former government employees, our experts have unique experience working with agencies to identify process efficiencies that reduce administrative burdens and improve overall decision-making processes for better compliance outcomes.
Our services include:
- Site-specific, programmatic, and tiered NEPA analyses
- Public involvement and outreach strategy, implementation, and management
- Endangered Species Act Section 7 Consultations
- National Historic Preservation Act Consultations
- Clean Water Act 404 Consultations
- Public comment solicitation, organization, and adjudication
- Environmental program and agency efficiency reviews for streamlining
Ultimately, of course, it is not better documents but better decisions that count. NEPA’s purpose is not to generate paperwork – even excellent paperwork – but to foster excellent action.40 CFR Ch. V § 1500.1 Purpose.